happy tuesday, everyone! today i’m delighted to share with you the lovely wedding of jeannine (aka jella) & matt. 🙂 this wedding is extra special for many reasons… here are my top 3:
2) jella & matt may be two of the biggest lakers fans ever (another shared love!). you’ll see their adoration of the team’s purple, gold & white throughout their wedding. 🙂
3) this was the 2nd wedding that anna flawlessly executed without me!
i was still involved throughout the planning process for this charming santa barbara wedding and anna kept me in the loop throughout the wedding day via pics and texts sent from her blackberry. 😉 many thanks to the fun, sweet and truly talented sarah k. chen who captured these beautiful images!
i actually prefer this box to the tiffany box… 🙂 (in most instances, anyway)
i love the custom ring bearer bowl from palomas nest
the lovely jella!!
the bridesmaids wore unique purple & gold dresses along with flirty hair pieces. my kinda wedding party!
matt, looking quite dapper, awaiting his bride.
matt’s purple tie = perfection
the ceremony took place at old mission santa barbara.
if you’re getting married in santa barbara, there is really only one way to travel! (by trolley, of course!)
you know this cupcake topper kills me 🙂
the awesome view from their reception site: cabrillo arts pavilion.
i have to throw in this too-cute pic of the girls~ anna, sarah and anna’s fab assistant du jour, jeniece.
how adorable is sarah??? i love this one.
jella & matt: we loooooved working with you two!! every get-together was a joy, filled with laughter and excitement for the plans we were making. thank you for sharing your beautiful day with us! we look forward to keeping in touch for many years to come. 🙂 xo, angel & anna (and jeniece!)
- coordinator – anna of events of love and splendor
- photography – sarah k chen
- florist – joey molina of cana flowers
- hair and makeup – TEAM hair and makeup
- ceremony site – old mission santa barbara
- reception site – cabrillo arts pavilion
- caterer – pure joy (we looove them!)
- cupcakes – crumbs bakery santa barbara
hope your week is off to a marvelous start! anna and i enjoyed a pre-thanksgiving feast on sunday night with oh, 60 friends from church. 🙂 it was a splendid time and you can definitely say my appetite is officially whetted for thursday!