Hello everyone! I hope your week has been fantastic so far! I’ve been scurrying all over southern California this week for various meetings with my clients and realized that a blog post is overdue! Here is a little recap (with photos, of course!) of what I’ve been up to, and what is coming to the blog very, very soon… (This is just a small sampling of the weddings that are in the “to-be-blogged” queue!)
- Lots of site visits and walkthroughs
Sophisticated seaside soirée, coming in September…
The ultra-stylish wedding of a couple that makes me swoon whenever I witness their incredible love for one another. Their love is crazy contagious and inspiring.
The romantic and elegant wedding of this east coast duo, at my home-away-from-home, Saddlerock Ranch. By now my readers know I work there all.the.time — I know the place like the back of my hand and am *likethis* with the site manager, Beth. If any of my readers are considering the site, make sure you go and check it out in person. It STILL delights me everytime I drive in… even if I’ve been 60+ times and have the gate code. 😉
- Kristin & Mike’s Spanish-inspired whimsical wedding (with a cake + dessert display that will make your head spin and give you a serious toothache!) — married in April!
Joyful engagement pictures courtesy of my now bi-coastal dear friend Michael Norwood.
- Sarah & Steve’s cheery canary yellow + succulent-laden wedding (with some of my favorite centerpieces to date!) — married in May!
Sarah and Steve’s engagement photos are courtesy of my Bay Area buddy, Jerry Yoon Photography. Isn’t that top photo (black & white) incredible??
- Deborah & Tony’s “world explorer” themed wedding, utterly dripping with DIY details that were truly one-of-a-kind! (Prepare for an overwhelming amount of gorgeous details!!) — married in June!
Two of the smartest people I know, captured by the talented Kim Fox.
Me and my very best friend, Kristin of The Treasured Petal, on-site at the installation of D&T’s wedding. Don’t worry — that is not what I wore to the wedding. That’s one of my go-to install outfits: shorts and tights are my favorite! 🙂
- Holly & Ryan’s swanky & chic lounge-inspired wedding (where a few hundred cats — not the live kind — made an appearance! You are going to flip for this one; I promise!) — married in July!
Who could forget this drop-dead gorgeous pair, photographed by the always fabulous Braedon of Braedon Photography.
- A brand new educational blog series for all of my readers currently planning a wedding 🙂
Cannot wait to share all of these things with you, and much more, very soon. 🙂 Next up for me? This weekend I’ll be at my aforementioned home-away-from-home for a wedding that is bold, bright, and full of graphic details. Some fun keywords to get you excited: hobnail, mismatched glass, dahlias + cockscomb, split peas, mason jars and twill tape. Here’s the darling couple to be wed:
I know — ridiculously adorable! Photos courtesy of the awesome Adi of Next Exit Photography
See you all again soon! ❤ xoxo, Angel